Building Access Requests

Your Harvard ID is used to access spaces protected by a card reader.  Department administrators are responsible for notifying CGIS Building Operations ( of additions and deletions to the card access list.  She can also help troubleshoot local access issues.  If your card is defective or otherwise needs to be replaced, please contact the Campus Service Center in Smith Campus Center.